Rev. Jose Gutierrez Memorial Scholarship
Are you an exemplary student? Do you know any exemplary student? Avail of the Jose Gutierrez Memorial Scholarship to continue your studies for free!
The Scholarship was founded in memory of Rev. Jose Gutierrez to help children in struggling families avail of high school scholarship. Rev Gutierrez has shown great compassion for children, especially those who are in need. Through the JZG Memorial Scholarship, incoming first-year students who have exemplary academic records can continue their studies for free. The scholarship will help underprivileged children pursue their dreams and ambitions.
- You must be a Filipino citizen.
- You are an incoming first year high school student.
- You show exemplary academic records.
- GPA: Above 88% if you are from a public school | Above 90% from private school
- Your family net income is below average
For students to retain the scholarship, students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 92% by the end of the school year, and for each year thereafter.
- Accomplish the Scholarship Application form
- Submit your form 137.
- Submit 2 recommendation letters from your teacher or class adviser.
- Scholarship Application Essay (Give us your best essay in 300 words.) Below are common scholarship essay topics:
- What life experiences have shaped who you are today and what challenges have you overcome in achieving your education (i.e. financial, personal, medical, etc.)?
- Explain why you need financial assistance.
- Describe your academic and career goals and your plans to achieve them and discuss any of your extracurricular/volunteer activities (both on and off campus) that you may perform.
3. Submit a photocopy of your parent/s company ID (optional)
4. Submit the latest ITR of your parents
5. Pass the interview
Please submit the required documents at Great Christian Academy, 747 Sun Valley Drive, Barangay Sun Valley, Paranaque City.
*The Jose Z Gutierrez Memorial Scholarship has limited slots only, and are secured via first-
For inquiries, call 8214598 / 8244436 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to hear from you.