Independence day is the occasion to commemorate the ideals on which our struggle for independence was fought.
To make the occasion more participative, we have launched a Philippine Independence Day Poster Making Competition with theme: Kalayaan 2020: Malasakit sa Mamamayan, Tunay na Diwa sa Gitna ng Sakuna.
Who can participate?
Students of Great Christian Academy
- A ¼ illustration board (white background & vertical format) and a Mongol pencil (to be provided by the contestant)
- Coloring material: oil pastel/craypas, markers, ink, mixed media, oil, acrylic and watercolor (to be provided by the contestant)
Terms and Conditions
- Last Date for acceptance of entries is 11th June 2020
- Each individual can submit only one design.
- Creativity and presentation (40%), originality (30%) and relevance to the theme (30%).
- 5 finalists will be chosen and 3 winning posters will be chosen. A cash prize of 1,000 will be given to the 1st prize winner, 500 to the second prize winner and Certificate of Achievement to the 3rd prize winner. The ten finalists will receive Certificates of Participation
For any queries, contact: 09989573493 or email email@example.com